Wednesday, January 12

my new favorite meal

I had the pleasure of eating at Cafe Gratitude today for lunch with a dear friend. I was looking forward to eating there for weeks. When I got to the counter to order I blanked. Couldn't remember what to get. What's my favorite? I love the pizza. But I can make that. I love the nachos. I love the basic salad.
I wound up ordering the nachos to go and ate the cafe salad there at lunch. The Tahini dressing is what makes this a truly spectacular salad.  Luckily, the recipe is in their cookbook and so what do I do? I make it at home for dinner and eat another huge salad with it. - Minus the Tamari almonds, Brazil nut topping and general awesomeness that they always add in. I think that's why I don't even blink at paying what I do for their food. It's that good.
I like that I have the ingredients now at home where I can whip up a recipe, so I can re-live the moment. Again and again. And then tomorrow. And then the day after.

Yep , new favorite.
I Am Grateful: Recipes and Lifestyle of Cafe Gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and appreciate your comments