Saturday, January 8

Raw Coco-Lemon Drops and Grateful for Graitude



I am lucky to live in the Bay Area of California, and I can drive to a Cafe Gratitude in about 15 minutes, but for many of you, or most of you, this cookbook is the closest you will get to trying their incredible food. I have made over half of the recipes in both cookbooks and I haven't found anything I don't care for yet. 
In fact, because of these cookbooks, I am in love with so much of what I eat and can't wait until the next meal time so I can eat something great.
I love lemon cookies, so when I saw this recipe I had to try it. It is out of Cafe Gratitude's  "Sweet Gratitude" cookbook. 
Here's a picture of the batch in the dehydrator.
They look the same coming out too. Not much to look at but the flavor in intense! I made the size about silver dollar size, and the recipe yielded 48 cookies. That's twice what the book said. I guess I made them little.

I have these up on my etsy site and have had orders already. So cool.


next up will be a review of my famous Cheesy Kale Chips. (but SO not really cheese)

here's link to the cookbooks. I treasure mine.
Sweet Gratitude: A New World of Raw Desserts I Am Grateful: Recipes and Lifestyle of Cafe Gratitude









No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and appreciate your comments